MIPDrama Screenings – Neu auf der MIPTV 2016
Als Mitglied des Pre-Selection Committees der neuen Initiative MIPDrama Screenings sichte ich gerade zahlreiche neue TV-Serien aus der ganzen Welt. Erstmals findet am 3. April 2016 – im Vorfeld der MIPTV in Cannes – diese neue Initiative statt, um der weiter steigenden weltweiten Nachfrage nach hochkarätiger Serien-Unterhaltung gerecht zu werden.
Designed to meet the growing international demand for high-end drama series from Europe and other major drama-producing territories, this brand new by invitation only event is aimed at curating the best of scripted content being premiered at MIPTV.
The hottest new drama series were open submission until January 5, 2016 and will now get selected to present a 20-minute exclusive preview in front of 350 worldwide leading acquisition executives.
The Pre-Selection Committee is currently producing the shortlist; the final selection will be published at the beginning of February 2016. The invitation only MIPDramaScreenings will then take place on April 3, 2016 in Cannes.
More information on the MIPTV website: MIPDramaScreenings
- Marlene Edmunds, Chief Executive/Founder, Marlene Edmunds Media Consulting, France
- Anna Gudkova, Head of Studies, Kultburo, Curator of Pitching, Kinotavr Film Festival and Head of Development, Art Pictures Film Studio, Russia
- Andrea Kaul, Senior Marketing & Media Event Consultant, Germany
- Sunny KIM, CEO, SNG Entertainment Korea and Rep., Reed MIDEM, Korea
- Kim Moses, Producer, Sander / Moses Productions, USA
- Maria Mowbray, Media Consultant, Sweden
- Julian Newby, Editor in Chief MIPCOM News, Boutique Editions, UK
- Marc Wessel, Sales Manager, Runze & Casper Werbeagentur, Germany
- Reed MIDEM
- New drama series never before broadcast (or broadcast early 2016 in the country of origin) and never before presented at a festival/market prior to MIPDrama Screenings
- The drama series must be 100% financed
- The drama series must be in its first season (second seasons are not eligible)
- Two programmes maximum can be submitted per company
- A 3-5 minute sizzle reel, subtitled in English, needs to be provided with the programme entry
- For selected programmes, a 15-20 minute exclusive preview, subtitled in English, has to be ready by 21 March to be presented at MIPDrama Screenings
- One member of the creative team needs to attend MIPDrama Screenings to introduce the programme on stage